Many of our readers have been asking for it so here it is, this is the ultimate belly fat diet plan for women.
First off we will start by saying that as you probably know, the general scientific consensus is that for optimum health you should follow a high protein, low carb and low fat diet with plenty of fruit, vegetables, and soluble fiber. We stand by this advice and do not recommend cutting out particular food groups from your diet, but eating a well-balanced nutritious diet. Following this plan will lead you to achieve a sustainably healthy body and mind.
You can get educated on 10 Foods That Help You Lose Belly Fat here and find out the 5 Foods to Avoid to Lose Belly Fat here. All of this and more is incorporated into the meal plan below. We also recommend combining our belly fat diet plan for women with an exercise plan and you can go to this post to find out more about the type of exercise that you should be doing.
Belly Fat Diet Plan for Women
Eat around 1,350 calories a day to watch those pounds drop off!
• Choose one option from each of the breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack lists every day.
• You can also have 300ml almond or other dairy free milk, or two small pots of fat free natural yogurt.
(250 calories each)
- Eggs Baked in Avocado – click link for full recipe.
- Honey Nut Crunch Granola – click link for full recipe.
- Cacao and Banana Oatmeal – click link for full recipe.
- Simple Muesli – click link for recipe using Rude Health Muesli or make your own using three tbsp. toasted oats, three dried apricots, a handful of raisins and blueberries and almond milk.
- Scrambled Egg with Smoked Salmon – Serve two scrambled eggs with one slice of smoked salmon. You can also follow this with a handful of strawberries and one satsuma.
- Tomato Omelette – Whisk two eggs and cook with olive oil. Add a dash of milk, two chopped tomatoes and basil.
- Sultana and Raspberry Oatmeal – Heat four tbsp. (1/2 cup) oats with 130ml (1/2 cup) almond milk in a pan. Top with a handful of sultanas and raspberries and serve.
(350 calories each)
- Baked Salmon with Salad – Bake one large salmon fillet in a foil parcel with a good drizzle of olive oil, and serve with a side salad.
- Sweet Potato and Tuna Salad – Bake one medium sweet potato and serve with one tuna steak or small can of tuna in water, and mixed salad. Follow this with an apple.
- Eggs Florentine – Top lightly steamed spinach with two poached eggs. Serve with a small bowl of fruit salad and a small pot of fat free natural yogurt.
- Vegetable Soup – Heat 600ml of vegetable soup and serve with one small wholemeal roll or a banana.
- Sushi and Fruit – Serve one medium sized pack of sushi and accompany with one banana.
- Chicken and Couscous Salad – Mix together one grilled skinless chicken breast, four tbsp. couscous, a handful of cherry tomatoes, a handful of uncooked spinach, one tsp olive oil, a drizzle of lemon juice and a sprinkle of black pepper.
- Mexican Bowl – Toss together one small avocado, ½ a chopped green pepper, ½ a chopped red onion, one chopped tomato, ½ can kidney beans, a handful of coriander and a drizzle of lime juice.
(450 calories each)
- Salmon with Mixed Beans – Bake a large salmon fillet in a foil parcel with a drizzle of olive oil, and serve with spinach, watercress leaves, mixed beans, one tsp olive oil, a dash of wholegrain mustard and a drizzle of honey.
- Roast Chicken and Mediterranean Vegetables – Chop one small red onion, one red pepper, one courgette and ½ an aubergine into chunks. Roast in the oven with one skinless chicken breast, a handful of cherry tomatoes and a good drizzle of olive oil.
- Tuna Steak with Vegetables – Grill one tuna steak and serve with three boiled new potatoes, steamed carrots, broccoli, green beans and baby sweetcorn. Follow with a small bowl of fruit salad and a small pot of fat free natural yogurt.
- Superfood Salad Kale and Salmon – click link for full recipe.
- Steak Supper – Grill one small (150g) fillet steak and serve with sweet potato wedges made by slicing one medium sweet potato, brushing with olive oil and baking in the oven. Also serve with one grilled tomato, salad and mushrooms. Follow with a handful of grapes as a snack.
- Turkey Skewers and Couscous – Slice one turkey steak, tomatoes and green pepper into chunks. Brush with olive oil and lime juice, and place on skewers to grill. Serve with six tbsp. couscous made with chicken stock. Follow with an apple as a snack.
- Smoked Mackerel Salad – Serve one smoked mackerel fillet with a bowl of mixed salad.
(200 calories each)
- Fruit Salad and Yogurt – Serve one bowl of fruit salad with one small pot low fat Greek yogurt and 2 tsp chopped mixed nuts.
- Dried Fruit and Nuts – A handful of your favorite dried fruits and nuts.
- Frozen Grapes – Serve three handfuls of frozen grapes with a small pot of fat free natural yogurt.
- Homemade Banana Ice Cream with Berries – Mash one banana with 200ml (¾ cup) almond milk and freeze. Serve with a handful of frozen raspberries.
- Fruit Smoothie – Choose from any of the delicious smoothie recipes in this post.
- Avocado Dip with Celery Sticks – Mash one small avocado with garlic, lemon juice and tabasco. Serve with celery sticks.
- Tomato and Basil Soup – Heat one 600ml carton of soup and serve.